What’s up? Andrew here.
Nothings really new with me. I’ve been practicing piano a lot more. Learning white stripes songs. Well, a song. My Doorbell. I’ve been trying to vlog and it always feels very unnatural and forced. Everyone’s trying to vlog now a days because it’s shown to be a lot more profitable. We (Luke and I) bought one of those fat G7x’s or a cousin of it last year around this time when we first came to LA and tried to carry it around but gave up after a week or two and luckily was able to return it to Best Buy. This post is more about just writing ANYthing down just to get in the flow and habit of writing again. I can already feel myself feeling better exerting my thoughts down on something outside my head. The main thing that made me stop blogging was the fact that it wasn’t profitable, so I figured what’s the point, I might as well be vlogging instead. But there are differences that I finally realized and made me want to start writing again.
Here’s a few benefits to blogging aka writing that are not available to vlogging:
- More comfortable for introverts (me), hence more passion/quality.
- Allows one time to gather thoughts, hence a richer vocabulary to express oneself in the clearest way.
- Less people read than watch so it feels more intimate & exclusive.
- You don’t need audio or headphones to read a blog post.
- Less intrusive in my own, real life and the lives of my friends/family.
I dunno. I just like writing better. I think too much too.
Let’s see what else. Some projects I plan to execute over 2016 that have nothing to do with fucking with people:
- Do I Have ADD? | Documentary
- Do I Have Social Anxiety? | Documentary
- 10 Getting With interview series
- 2 rap songs
Haha. That’s about it.
Thanks For Reading, Thanks for Following,
Los Angeles, CA